Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rainy days are here again

This week is going to be rainy in the city.  Busy cranking away at coding changes for webchalet.com and updating my blogs.  Last weekend I was extremely tired.   I think part of it was stress, but I'm feeling better this week.   I had endeavored to try to put something on-line once a day, but I stopped for almost a week, and realize that it will probably be too hard to do every day.

For a while I was wondering what the point of it was to try to come up w/ something new to say on these blogs, and so I stopped for a while, but I'm realizing how important it is to put something up, even if it's small (and seemingly) insignificant.

Years later, someone else will read these thoughts of mine and reflect on what I say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment